DBco is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to manage the daily operation of all aspects of the DBco warehouse. The candidate should be detail oriented, have proven organizational skills, forklift certified (preferred), the ability to manage and work with a fast-paced team, and the desire to be an ambassador for the growing DBco brand.
- Lead all efforts related to our warehouse (~12,000 square feet).
- Establish & work with existing systems for managing an ever-changing inventory of materials – from beer, to malts, to hops.
- Manage day to day vendors delivering and picking up goods.
- Ensure all finished goods are of exceptional quality.
- Ensure there is enough material to conduct day to day business without interruption.
- On occasion, fill in on the packaging line or other challenges that might arise in a busy beer manufacturing business.
- Have fun!!! It’s beer.
- 3+ years experience
- Beer education (a plus, but not needed)
- Forklift certified (preferred)
- Hourly rate is commensurate with experience
- 50% contribution by DBco to health insurance
DBco is committed to creating economic development opportunities for residents of Dorchester, Roxbury and Mattapan and will work hard to hire a diverse and representative staff from these communities. We highly encourage Dorchester/Boston residents to apply.