Has it really been three years already?!? Since we first opened our doors in 2016, we’ve been so proud to call Dorchester our home and honored to be part of such an amazing community. With our upcoming expansion in the works, we are really looking forward to celebrating how far we’ve come with our customers, neighbors, friends, family and community! Join us for a special Cranberry Peach Sour beer release, special beer cake, live music and food throughout the day! We’ll be cutting a very special beer cake and complimentary slices for all at 5pm.
We’re also making this party the very first time we are offering a sneak peak into our new expanded space. Stop by between 3-6pm for a look into the future DBco expanded Tap Room!!
Join us to celebrate! As always, no cover.
- 11:30am: Beer Release Cranberry Peach Sour
- 2pm-5pm: Live music from Cat Daddy
- 3-6pm: Sneak Peak Into Our New Space
- 5pm: Special 3 Year Cake Cutting Ceremony and Complimentary Slices
- 2pm-6pm: American Provisions Pop Up
- 4pm-10pm: Brato Brewhouse + Kitchen Pop Up
- 7:30pm: DJ Sprino
American Provisions Menu:
- Taleggio, Speck, Fig Jam, Arugula
- Hummus, Pickled Veg, Cucumber, Harissa Aioli, Fresh Herbs
Brato Brewhouse + Kitchen Menu:
- The Juicy Lucy Sausage: Cheddar and Beef Sausage Link, Special Sauce, Pickled Onion
- The Kimchi Dog: Currywurst, Korean BBQ Sauce
- Mozzarella and Pesto Grilled Cheese: Roasted Tomato, Beer Grain Sourdough