We’re touch-less! So order all beer, wine and food here.
- PLEASE wear your mask until seated. It’s the law. Please help us out.
- DO NOT ORDER AT BAR: Please visit OrderDBco.com to place your order and choose your pickup location.
- Cash discouraged but accepted – see bartender to order.
- Follow social distancing guideline signage around Tap Room.
- Allow 6 ft separation from other customers and staff whenever possible.
- Parties of 6 or less at each table.
- Only use restrooms and common areas (entrance) when needed. No lingering.
- Please clean hands in restrooms or the many hand sanitizing stations located throughout the Tap Room.
- Single use cups and utensils.
Thank you for following these guidelines. Now, let’s drink some great craft beer!
Hours of Operation:
Sun-Mon: 11:30am – 9pm
Tues-Thursday: 11:30am – 11pm
Fri-Sat: 11:30am – 12:30am
Dorchester: Never been to the DOT? Not OFD? (That’s lingo for Originally From Dorchester). Technically Dorchester is part of Boston proper and located super-close to downtown, so you have no excuses. This could be be the very reason you explore the city a little bit more and we’re certain you’ll be glad you did.
TRY NEW HOPPY ELIXIRS (BEER)
Come hang out in our Boston taproom, Hopservatory and outdoor and rooftop patios. We have a 20 line tap system with plenty of varieties to choose from so you can sample and taste new craft beers and chat with our Head Brewer about his recipes. We also serve cider and wine!
As you might expect, we have a ton of ongoing activities in our Boston brewery that are all things beer-related. From fresh beer launches, festivals and plenty of fun events for everyone, we’ve got you covered. Contact us for private beer events like weddings, birthday parties and more!