WELCOME TO DOG-CHESTER BREWING
OMG PUPPIES! Thanks to the new dog-friendly spaces variance policy from the City of Boston, we’re excited to welcome pups on our outdoor patio starting on June 1!
All puppers, pooches, woofers, and floofers welcome.
DOGchester Brewing Rules & Guidelines:
1. All dogs must be on leash and in direct control of their hooman(s), and may not be roaming free and/or fastened to tables, benches, or chairs
2. Dogs aren’t allowed on tables, chairs, benches, or barrels – no matter how smol or boopable they are
3. Please put all dog 💩 in the marked container, and not in a non-designated 💩 trash can
4. Our bar staff can unfortunately not boop or pet your pups – we promise it’s not personal, and we’d like nothing more than to give them treat-os and love
5. Please be able to provide (upon request) evidence of current license and up-to-date rabies shot documentation
6. No drinking for doggos – they’re fun enough at a 0.0 BAC (there are non-alcoholic “dog beer” options available for purchase though!)
By entering the dog-friendly space, pet owners accept responsibility for your pet and any risks associated with this dog-friendly space, interactions with dogs, and/or interactions between dogs.
Dorchester Brewing Company will not be held accountable for any consequences of your pet behavior.