If you’re looking for event and holiday party space in Boston to gather a group of anywhere between 10-150 people, then we’ve got the spot for you! Our Tap Room has several perfect areas throughout our expansive brewery and Rooftop Hopservatory to host large private events or small group reservations. We are open 7 days a week and love to host events of every kind – we do everything from corporate meetings and outings, bridal and baby showers, weddings, fundraisers, birthday parties and more. To get started, we’ve pulled together some of the basics about our event space below and then feel free to shoot us a note through our website Contact Us Form to get the reservation process started.
Private Event and Group Reservation Info:
- We offer several private event spaces, both in our current Tap Room as well as our Hopservatory, our 4 season Rooftop Greenhouse.
- Our private event spaces can fit a maximum capacity of 150 guests.
- We take group reservations starting at 10 people.
- We have several communal tables, which seat 8-10 guests comfortably.
We also have a cozy standing bar table area with seating that accommodates 10-30 guests. This is a great space for birthdays and other more intimate parties.
- We also have a projector/large screen that can be used as part of events.
- Our in-house Audio-Video system allows music to be played for dancing throughout the night.
- We implement room fees and/or bar minimums for all reservations.
- We do not allow outside food to be brought into the Tap Room. Please discuss with us regarding our in-house restaurant. Approval must be requested and granted for birthday cakes. This is approved on a case by case basis. We also do not allow any open flames so candles are not permitted.
- We do not allow outside alcohol or beverages to be brought into the Tap Room.