If you’re looking for a private event space in Boston to gather a group of up to 150 people, then we’ve got the spot for you! Whether it’s a holiday party, a wedding, a birthday party, a fundraiser for your non-profit… no matter what the occasion, we’ve got you covered.
Our Tap Room has several perfect areas throughout our expansive brewery and Rooftop Hopservatory to host private events of 25-150 people. We are open 7 days a week and love to host events of every kind – we do everything from corporate meetings and outings, bridal and baby showers, weddings, fundraisers (non-profits and community events), birthday parties and more. To get started, we’ve pulled together some of the basics about our event spaces below. To learn more, get more info, or to reserve a space for your event, shoot us a note through our website Contact Us Form.
For smaller or non-private groups of 8-24 people, we accept reservations – you can learn more and book your reservation here.
TALK TO OUR TEAM ABOUT YOUR EVENT RESERVATION NOW
PRIVATE EVENT INFO:
- We offer several private event spaces, both in our current Tap Room as well as our Hopservatory, our year-round Rooftop Greenhouse.
- We have a projector/large screen that can be used as part of events, as well as A/V system including speakers for music, and microphone for speeches and presentations. Access to the A/V, sound system, and microphone are available upon request for Private Event Space and for Full Hopservatory events. The Private Event Space also has use of a projector.
- Capacities: as noted in the table above, capacities do vary depending on the space, and for the Full Hopservatory and Half Hopservatory reservations depending on weather, since some reserved seating and space is outside on our roofdeck.
Non-Profits, Fundraisers and Community Events:
- We are happy to host non-profits and fundraisers, along with community events for groups within the Dorchester areas. These events are subject to special discounted rates. Please get in touch with us directly.
- We do not allow outside food to be brought into the Tap Room – but we are happy to connect you with our in-house barbecue restaurant M&M Barbecue about your catering request.
- Cakes, balloons, glitter, & confetti –
Cakes & Desserts: We do request advance notice and approval requested and granted for birthday cakes and other desserts, given the additional requirements and clean up for our team. These requests are approved on a case-by-case basis. Given that all our fire suppression systems are up to code, we also do not allow any open flames so candles are not permitted.
Balloons, glitter & confetti: Due to the additional mess and clean up from our team, we do not allow balloons (these play less well than you’d imagine with our air-moving ceiling fans), glitter or confetti.
- We do not allow outside alcohol or beverages to be brought into the Tap Room. The phrase “bringing sand to the beach” comes to mind. We have over 20 options of beer, hard cider, hard seltzer, hard slushies, and wine, and additional N/A seltzer, soda, and coffee options available for the teetotalers and kids in the group.