Centrifuge Operator/Cellar Manager
DBco is looking for a Centrifuge Operator/Cellar Manager to help run the daily operation of all aspects of beer production from fermentation to package ready beer. The candidate should have proven brewing skills in a brewery setting, the ability to learn new technology, work within a team, and the desire to be an ambassador for the growing DBC brand.
- Operate and maintain our new GEA HB1-S centrifuge (Detailed training will be provided)
- Cellar work, including FV/BBT cleaning and sanitizing, beer transferal, beer carbonation, data entry, and limited beer filtration
- Manage Brite Beer quality
- Work with QC lab to perform necessary testing and record keeping
- Be a part of the brewing team; help brew beer for the tasting room
- Enjoy your job and make sure others do as well (key)
- 1+ years brewery/brewing experience
- Prior centrifuge operation (desired but not required)
- Beer education (a plus)
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- 50% contribution by DBC to health insurance
DBco is committed to creating economic development opportunities for residents of Dorchester, Roxbury and Mattapan and will work hard to hire a diverse and representative staff from these communities. We highly encourage Dorchester/Boston residents to apply.
Send your resume to email@example.com today to apply.