- 11:30am: First 50 DBco customers to buy a beer get a FREE donut from Union Square Donuts when they open at noon
- 12pm-6pm: Union Square Donuts
- 1pm-2pm: Special appearance from Boston’s very own Keytar Bear!
- 2pm-8pm: Oath Pizza Truck
- 2pm-5pm: Live Music from B & E
- 6pm-9pm: Live Music from Golden Lola
Blanche de Deux: With our second anniversary coming up in July, we chose to mark the celebration with a true summer classic, a Belgian Wit. Ours is true to style, brewed with Pilsner malt, a touch of oats, and almost 50% flaked wheat. These malts, along with the Celis yeast strain, bring that super hazy glow that is inherent to the style. During the boil, coriander and orange peel are added, bringing a subtle, spicy complexity and citrus notes that last through the finish. Both are hallmark spices for the style. Overall, a hazy, wheat beer, with crackery wheat notices, spicy, orange and lemon notes, and sparkling carbonation. Fairly light bodied, yet full and satisfying. 5% ABV