Boston CandleLux is Marching Into Spring at Dorchester Brewing Co. for some great craft beers and delicious barbeque!
Make your own custom-scented candle while enjoying craft beers. Play games, receive giveaways and enter for the chance to be the winner of a CandleLux Spring gift basket full of everything you need to start your spring garden. Then, head on over to the M&M BBQ counter and get some of the best barbeque in town.
How it works:
1) Participants choose their vessel from our selection of vessels that we offer.
2) Participants then choose their scent of combination of scents from our assortment of essential oils and/or fragrance oils that we have.
3) The soy wax CNDL BAR “bartender” distributes the proper amount of liquid wax to each participant in order for them to pour their wax into their chosen vessel. Then, they will be instructed on combining and stirring their liquid wax with their chosen fragrances (this stirring process takes a full two minutes so get to working out on those arms!)
4) Then, each candle takes about 45 minutes to an hour to cure. During that time, enjoy a variety of craft beer and excellent food from Dorchester’s own, M&M BBQ.
5) Once the candles have properly cured, we will provide and instruct participants on how to embellish their candles with our selection of crystals, botanicals, herbs and gemstones, if you choose to do so.
Then, the “candle bartender” will give candle care tips and instructions and participants will be able to have had the experience of having made their very own custom-scented and self-embellished candle to take away with them.