It’s finally here! We are ringing in 2020 with a bang! We are FINALLY ready to unveil our hard work over the last few months with our official Expansion Opening on New Year’s Eve. We’ll be partying all day and night through and counting down the hours until 2020.
Join us to be the very first to check out our all new space including our Hopservatory, our 4 season Rooftop Greenhouse overlooking Boston, along with our Game Room, Restaurant and even more Tap Room Space!! We have also recently introduced cider and wine to our offerings, so we’ll have plenty of drink options for everyone!
Here’s the Lineup:
ALL DAY: New DBco beer release, a super dry reduced gluten sour
4:30pm-10pm: M&M Ribs will be on-site serving up their delicious food, with a sneak peak at their new menu (below)
7-9pm: Live music from Bertrand Laurence
8pm: Joey Mars will be on-site helping us celebrate with a live painting
8pm: 3D Printer with FAB Beer (our new brewing partner out of Somerville) printing the FAB logo balloon!
8pm: Drone photography
9pm: DJ Jaz will be helping us count down to ring in the New Year
11:30pm: Complimentary snacks passed from M&M Ribs
As always, no cover!
New Year’s Eve Menu from M&M BBQ:
- Dot Special : (3) Crisp wings dipped in our house made beer batter and fried to a golden perfection
- Fenway: Buttered-and-salted soft pretzel served with choice of smoked cheese or tangy mustard sauce
- Columbia Road: Smoked pulled pork mixed with our house BBQ sauce, topped with sweet pickled red cabbage
- Geneva Ave : Beef brisket covered with our house BBQ sauce topped with pickled onions and smoked cheese sauce
- Caesar: Homemade Caesar dressing, cornbread croutons & parmesan crisp served over romaine lettuce
- Hand cut Fries
- Mac and cheese
- Grilled corn with smoked aioli
- *Roasted Veggies