Kick off holiday season by grabbing your boo or bestie and getting dirty together during this inclusive, beginner-friendly pottery class at Dorchester Brewing! Or come alone and make some new friends 🙂 It’s your chance to finally try pottery and to make some handmade holiday gifts or décor. Woohoo!
You’ll receive an intro to pottery including the pinch pot and coil technique. Our expert host will cover all the basics, and with step-by-step instructions, you’ll learn to handbuild a pinch pot. Then, you’ll learn how to make your pot into a variety of functional pottery pieces like ceramic mugs, a vase, hanging planters, pota for air plants, candle holders, smiley planter pals, and more.
This event is 21+.
Tuesday, December 12, from 6:30-8:30pm at Dorchester Brewing
Each ticket includes:
- 2 hour workshop on pottery basics and techniques, tips, and tricks to underglaze (aka paint) your piece taught by Pottery with a Purpose Founder, Samantha
- Underglaze, paintbrushes and other supplies to paint your piece during class
- Glazing – in a clear glaze – and firing of your bong after class
- In 3-4 weeks, your piece will be shipped to you
- Voucher for a free ‘Pottery with a Purpose’ virtual event for 10+ people