Come paint your own ceramic bong or pipe with us while enjoying some munchies and drinks from our venue! During this beginner-friendly class, you will be provided with a bong* or pipe that you’ll paint with underglaze during this 2 hour class. Your host will show you some cool techniques, tips, and tricks to paint your piece, and provide all the materials you need to make a personalized, one-of-a-kind smoking device.
This event is 21+.
Tuesday, June 13th, from 7-9 PM at Dorchester Brewing
Each ticket includes:
- 2 hour workshop on pottery basics, bong and pipe overview, and techniques, tips, and tricks to underglaze (aka paint) your piece taught by Pottery with a Purpose Founder, Samantha
- Bong with silicone sleeve and glass bowl OR pipe
- Underglaze, paintbrushes and other supplies to paint your piece during class
- Glazing – in a clear glaze – and firing of your bong after class
- In 3-4 weeks, your piece will be shipped to you
- Voucher for a free ‘Pottery with a Purpose’ virtual event for 10+ people