Puff, puff, pottery class!
Turn your Monday into a Mon-daze, at an exclusive Puff Puff Pottery Class at Dorchester Brewing! During this beginner-friendly 2.5 hour event, you’ll learn how to hand build your own functional, ceramic clay pipes, chillums or bong. With your host, Sam’s expert guidance, you’ll create, decorate and paint 1-2 of your own personalized smokeware.
This event is 21+.
Monday, November 6th, from 7-9 PM at Dorchester Brewing
Each ticket includes:
- 2 hour workshop on pottery basics, project overview, and techniques, tips, and tricks to underglaze (aka paint) your piece taught by Pottery with a Purpose Founder, Samantha
- Underglaze, paintbrushes and other supplies to paint your piece during class
- Glazing – in a clear glaze – and firing of your bong after class
- In 3-4 weeks, your piece will be shipped to you
- Voucher for a free ‘Pottery with a Purpose’ virtual event for 10+ people