- I grew up in Berlin, NH and studied Communication at Keene State.
2. My love of craft beer started with Longtrail’s Doublebag. I was hooked.
3. During my free time I love going out to eat with my girlfriend. We make it a point to go out a few times a week to EAT.
4. Some of my favorite spots to grab a drink and a bite are Trina’s Starlight Lounge, Cambridge Brewing Company, Lonestar Taco Bar, Bisq, The Druid, Picco & Lord Hobo. Nightshift is also a blast!
5. I can also talk fantasy football all day.
6. Zwickel is my favorite beer style. It has the flexibility to change depending on how brewer’s perceive the style which is in part what makes it so exciting.
7. My favorite DBco beer has to be the V1 Double IPA.
8. I love the bar industry for it’s flexibility and sociability. Let’s be real. I’m surrounded by beer and people who are passionate about beer all day. It’s a blast.
9. I’ve been in Dorchester for 9 years. I love the diversity and sense of community.
10. I’m a sucker for sake.